Monday, March 15, 2010

Great finds!

I am so excited about how things are coming along lately. We had our engagement shoot a couple weekends ago, and they turned out more wonderful that I could have imagined. Jonathan and I both love working with Sarah and Thomas of T2 photography. They're great! I've also been going to antique stores quite frequently and have found some really cute things. One of things I want to have at the reception is a photo booth, where the guests can take pictures with some neat vintage items. My idea is to send the picture with their thank you note after the wedding. I'm still looking for a chair or picture frame of some sort...
Since my last post I have also been working on the centerpieces! It's been so fun. I think I'm going for somethings along these lines with maybe a picture from our engagement session thrown in on some of them.


I'm also adding vintage pins/broaches to the pew bows to add character. The great thing about buying these is that I can still wear them after the wedding!



My collection of blue books thus far:


I haven't quite decided what I'm doing with this yet, but it was too gorgeous to pass up! Maybe it will turn into a chalkboard that goes on the food table. Hmm...


These cute bow ties and the hat are the start of the collection for the photo booth! How adorable!




I cannot wait for May 22 to arrive! I hope everything comes together like I have it all planned out in my mind! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails