Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Photo Tips


                                          Before                                                                              After

Hey guys! Today I thought I’d share a few little tips on photography I’ve picked up along my journey. I’ve been so blessed by others who have shared their knowledge and I want to pass along the blessing. I’m self taught, so I’ve really appreciated those who are willing to share their expertise. I am so very thankful for those people! I know there are a lot of phenomenal photogs out there and I’m no super pro by any means, but I do want to share what I do know! A lot of you may have learned all of this stuff already, but some of you may not! Everyone starts somewhere! Hopefully I can do several of these, and if you guys like it I will get more and more advanced with each one. :)


To read the tips check out the post on my new blog HERE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails