Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sponsor in December!




 All sponsorships go to help rescue girls from sex trafficking.



Thank you all who have sponsored The Blair Affairs in the past few months. It has been a blessing to use this to help raise money for missions. From now on, I want to give all the proceeds to the organization I went with to Ethiopia (International Crisis Aid). I have never seen a better ministry overseas. They are doing so much, especially in regard to sex trafficking. I'd love for you to help me raise money in order to rescue these girls.



Each sponsor will get a spot like the one below, and a summary post.




Contact me for more details at jenchristine88@gmail.com 


PS: I just put up another session on my photography blog. It is my favorite session to date! It was themed "A Southern White Christmas." Here are a few!



To see more click HERE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails