Friday, February 10, 2012

A little update...

Hello guys! It feels like I haven’t written here in a while, probably because I haven’t. Hehe. I’ve been running around like crazy these past few days and well, sleep has been more of a priority than blogging. I love traveling, but it sure is draining. Since Sunday, I’ve been going all over the Jacksonville/ St. Augustine area for sessions and to see my family for a while. There’s been a lot of getting up early and staying up late. Now that I’m home, all I want to do is curl up next to my husband and chill! I’m tired, but very thankful. Anyway, I have several exciting things to share soon. God has given me some new direction and I can’t wait to see how it unfolds! I also have a new baby (camera) coming in the mail tomorrow!!! Woohoo! I’m finally able to upgrade and can’t wait to have it in my hands! Well, that’s about it from me for now! I have to run get the laundry. (My life is so glam! Ha!)
Here’s a preview of what I’ve been up to! I think I may have found a new love for sunrise beach sessions.
I hope you all have had a good week so far!
To see more photos visit my new blog HERE!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails