Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have an etsy shop!






That's right! I opened an etsy shop called jen christine designs! I'm really excited. For now I am using it to help raise money for my mission trip to Ethiopia. I can't believe the trip is only 2 months away! This week we are working on more paperwork and sending off our passports to get approved for visas. I just want to thank all of you who are helping me and spreading the word about my fundraiser. You guys are so sweet and I've been humbled. 

What do you guys think of the new headband design? As always, you are more than welcome to get one from the blog as well. Just click on the button below.




Pick one!




PS: Check out the new post on Compassion's Cry today!

14 comments:

Alyss said...

Good for you!!! They are so cute Jen. I am sooo proud of you for the many ways in which you are raising funds. You're so resourceful girl.

Bethany G said...

They are so cute girl! You are so creative. You work so hard and it shows!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! you had a lot of projects up your sleeve! :)

Kristin @ KK & A CAMERA said...

Love the headbands! Very cute and love that you're using a great talent like that to raise money for your trip!

Stephanie said...

Yay! I love Etsy! I hope your shop blesses you and your mission work!

Savannah said...

These are great! Congrats to you :)

larisaa said...

can you say where you're going in ET? Or is it top secret? And when? wouldn't it be the craziest if we ran into each other? i'll be looking for fellow ferengi (white people) while I'm there! (Oct 15-31ish, Addis for a dayish then Ambo/Gouder.)

Laura:: said...

I absolutely love your blog and think you being able to go on this mission trip is a wonderful thing. I would love to place your ETSY shop button in my ad space on my blog for free to help get the word out if you'd like. You can e-mail it or if you have it on your blog I can copy the html.

my email is: fairdalediaries@yahoo.com

good luck!

Fairdale Diaries

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Congrats! Such exciting news!!

Charissa Steyn said...

Great idea girly!!!Love the headbands, so cute :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

way to go, jen!
praying for lots of sales! xoxo

Laura said...

so cute!

Sonia Ama said...

Oooh love them!!

Chantel said...

The headbands are so cute! Love them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails