Saturday, August 6, 2011

NS Pottery

I have been absolutely amazed by those who have chosen to help me. To be honest, it hasn't been been a ton of people that I know in person that have helped me the most. It has been those who have heard my heart and know my passion for missions. For that I am so humbled.

One such person is the lovely lady Natalie of NS Pottery. She has a lovely pottery shop and she is giving me 20% of her online sales to help raise money for my trip to Ethiopia. I am so grateful and thankful! Please look at the beautiful things in her shop!

She makes beautiful rings, earrings and other pieces of jewelry.


How would you like to drink out of this beautiful mug in the morning?



Check out NS Potteryon etsy for more beautiful, hand crafted pottery.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Natalie's work! She's is so talented and makes the most beautiful ceramics!

grey rose (they/them) said...

beautiful!

Meredith Sledge said...

Such beautiful things!!!

Abigail said...

beautiful!

Laura said...

awesome!
Laura

Cassidy Robinson said...

Jen, love how you're raising money for Ethiopia! Using your resources very well. I may have to go over and buy one of these cute little pieces of jewelry. :)

♥ CheChe said...

I will be sure to pray for you and this trip. God is faithful :)..

♥cheche

http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails