Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rural Portraits



I have some new photos up on my photography blog and facebook page. I was able to take some portraits of my lovely friend Cassidy and one of the girls in her youth group. We had such a fun time traipsing around old buildings and some train tracks. We got a few stickers, but it was well worth it! Make sure to go and check them out!

PS: Thank you for all of your congratulations on my new business! I appreciated every single one. You guys are so sweet and I am thankful for all of the support!

14 comments:

Faith said...

These look great, Jen!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

WOW! I really love the last one. So pretty!

Jen said...

Beautiful!!

Stephanie said...

GREAT JOB! I love these backgrounds!

Kristen Thornburg said...

These photos are beautiful!! Excellent work! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, you got a lot of potential! keep going.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

Gorgeous, love! :)

Ashley said...

So beautiful! I wish I lived close to you!

Unknown said...

These looks wonderful, Jen!

Emma Frances said...

Wow! I love these pictures. Where are these taken?

taryn and taylor said...

these are so great! i have one of the shirts your model is wearing.. it makes me feel a little cool :)

Jessica Rae -www.freckledmama.com said...

Beautiful shots!

Contemplating Beauty said...

God has given you such a gift for photography! What a brilliant one you are! I love your photos girl!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails