Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Passion 2011


As I sit to write this post, I realize that I words can't really describe what I experienced these past few days. For starters I am sick and very sleep deprived. My medicine is making my thoughts a little hazy too. But what I can tell you, is that God is doing something so great in the lives of this generation. It is so amazing what the body of Christ can do together. 

Here's just one example. There were almost 23,000 students that came to PASSION 2011 and together we were able to give over 1 million dollars to give to those in need around the world in Jesus' name. Over 1 million dollars! Poor college students did that! Together we are building houses in Haiti, digging wells for clean water in India, rescuing young girls from sex trafficking in the Philippines, feeding hungry children in Africa, sponsoring children through Compassion International, and so much more. And this was just one small part of what took place.

I hope to write more on how God moved in my life very soon, but for now here are a few snapshots of the weekend.



Excited about our first session with Louie Giglio!

The beautiful city of Atlanta

At the last session...there is alway a tickle picture.

At this point we were exhausted in every way possible, but to excited and full of life at the same time.

More to come soon.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails