Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Glamping. Say what?

So apparently "glamping" is the new way to camp. I must admit, it looks pretty stinkin' awesome. Whoever thought up this up was a genius. Nature + tents + sleeping bags = fun. Nature + a humongous ten + a really big comfy bed + a nice bathroom = something no one can refuse. Of course it's probably on the pricey side. I don't think I'm quite that high up on the totem pole. One can dream.


Ok, so I'm going to dream that I am staying here tonight









I am in awe that we can take anything and turn it into luxury. I feel like I am "glamping" in my spiritual life sometimes. The Bible says that we are sojourners in a foreign land. We are temporary residents. Yet how often to I settle down and make myself comfortable? Hmm...food for thought.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails