Thursday, October 21, 2010

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree

I LOVE Christmas Trees! I am so very excited to announce that our first Christmas tree came in the mail today! At first I didn't think we were going to be able to get a tree. We don't have much space and I definitely didn't want needles falling everywhere. I happened to find a gift card to Crate and Barrel left over from our wedding presents, so I went online to see what they had. To my utter delight they had this cute little tree! It is perfect for our living room!


How cute is this little guy?

I can't wait to dress it up with some homemade ornaments and such.

I'm thinking about making a cute card tree like this for the dining room.

I'm planning on make some book page ornaments like this...

And some cute sheet music boxes like this.

I was also able to get some adorable birch bark candle holders. 

I am totally loving the natural minimalist look for Christmas decorations. I want to put up a ledge near the tree to hang stockings from. To bad it's not time to decorate for Christmas yet. Oh, Christmas come soon please!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails