Friday, October 8, 2010

Going. Crafting. Gone.

Tonight...is crafting time my friends. Oh yeah, I'm serious. Thanks to my friend Leah, I've got some great new ideas that I hope come to life this evening. Hopefully my creations won't turn out like Frankenstein. I would much rather they take on a less-scary form...more like FAB! I'm beyond ecstatic. I'm sure I will have tons of fun while my hubs is chilling downstairs with one of his buds. Pizza + guys coming over + video games = craft night for me! YAY! Normally I would find a girlfriend to hang out with, but tonight I just want to be creative.

Here's a sneak peak of what I'm making:

This is so adorable! I'm not sure where I wil hang it, but it will be fun to make nonetheless.

I'm thinking about making a sofisticated version of to hang over our bed. Heaven knows I've got plenty of vintage books left over from the wedding.

Now, this little thing has ENDLESS possiblities. It will make a great accent for headbands, shoes, sweaters, bags, scarves, and on and on....and you get the picture.

Now all I have to do is finnish the laundry so I can get started! I'll make sure to post how they turn out!



(Kudos to jonesdesigncompany.com for these fabulous ideas!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails