My goals were as follows:
1. Learn how to cook meat well (my last attempt at steak didn't turn out as well as I would have liked)
- Yay! The first goal has been successfully completed! The crock pot has come in handy for meat.
- Ok, I was good at this for a while. Life just seems so busy these days. I try a new recipe around once every 2 weeks these days.
- I've found some...but not nearly enough!
- DONE!!!! Our spare room is finally organized and semi-decorated. I guess it is as decorated as a spare room needs to be.
- I've done half. Do I still get a good grade on this one? Etiquette says I've got up to a year right?
1. Start my running routine again (I stopped my daily habit soon after we got engaged)
- I started running again 3 times a week. However, I've slacked off again lately. Maybe I'll run again today? No promises though.
- I fail this one. I still don't have a bike and I've yet to even get on a bike.
- Check. That one was easy.
1. Spending more time in the Word in the mornings
- I'd be lying if I said I didn't (still) struggle here. I'm up and down these days.
- Not everyday...still working on it.
- Better, but still not great.
- God has been so good to give me opportunities to serve Him. I hope He entrusts me with more!
- I started with my husband and I'm slowly trying to encourage the other people I'm around daily.
- I might go to Turkey next Spring. I'm still praying about that!
1. Make some new friends in Dothan! (Lots of my good friends don't live close to me anymore. Sad day)
- YES!!! I've made more friends. I'm so thankful for them!
- Wahoo! Yes I did. I loved it. It's about time for another one as well.
- Jonathan and I bought Life and Clue. We played together one night if that counts. Or maybe we played at the dinner party. I don't remember.
- Nope. I meet with 3 other girls every other Thursday though. (It's lots of fun!)
Well, I suppose it's time to make some new goals. However, I will have to think about it for a while.