Friday, November 12, 2010

Yes, I'm a Harry Potter Fan

So, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the new Harry Potter movie that comes out next Friday! Eek! The impatience builds everyday!

I started to get into it when I was out of a job in January. One night I was complaining to Jonathan (then my fiance) that I was bored and had read everything in the world. (FYI: I was being sarcastic and exaggerating just a bit.) Then he handed me the first Harry Potter book. I finished it a day later. I then proceeded to read the rest and catch myself up on all the movies. It was nice to get lost in a good story when I needed a break from all the wedding planning craziness.

When the books first came out I was sceptical. I know Christian critics have given them a lot of flack. Now that I've read them, they seem to be in the same category as the Lord of the Rings trillogy. I think they will become classics as well.

So without further ado, here is the trailer for the first installment of the last book!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails