Monday, November 1, 2010

Pirates, Blair style


I have lost my sweet tooth. I can't image where I have put it. Maybe you loose it once you reach a certain age. Dang it! I am getting so old. I was very surprised to find that I have lost my taste for candy this Halloween. The hubs bought tons for the trick-or-treaters, but I didn't even eat a single piece! And this is coming from the girl who used to LOVE candy. I still love chocolate, but it doesn't count. It has it's own category in my opinion.

Sad day for me. However, I'm sure my teeth appreciate it. Its better for me not to eat all that sugar anyhow.

Even so, I had a good Halloween despite my lack of appetite for candy. We were able to dress up for a costume party Friday night! It was a blast. Now I can finally say what we were!!!!

Drum roll please: Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swan!

I'm getting my game face ready. Elizabeth hardly ever smiled.

Here we are!

The lovely (zombie prom queen) hostess and myself


We had a blast scaring people as they came in the house.

Intense. I know.


My dear friend Wilma Flinstone was adorable. I'm not sure where her Fred was at the moment, but it was good of them to step out their show to come to the party.

Pumpkin carving!

My hippie friend didn't like my dagger. She'd rather have peace. Oh well. I kept it anyway.


They motley crew of guys...

And the fabulous ladies.


It was a fun night indeed. I just wish we could dress up in weird costumes more than once a year!


4 comments:

Kate ☮ said...

Hello Mrs. Blair! I found your blog from 2SB. Your halloween costumes were very cute =]

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! It was so much fun!

Michelle said...

The picture of you with the hippie made me laugh out loud! I miss Incognito and getting to dress up!!! ha!!!

Unknown said...

I know! I just told Ashley that it made me miss incognito at school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails