Monday, December 27, 2010

100th Post!



YAY! I made it to 100! I was so excited that I bought myself a MacBook. Just kidding...I got it for Christmas. Now I can stop blogging on my husbands computer!

Confession: this is actually my 101st post. However, to celebrate this momentous occasion I revamped the blog. I have been wanting to give it a make-over for a while and tonight I finally did! I'm hoping to get it looking more and more professional as I go. I'm not nearly where I want to be, but it's a start!

Thanks to all you readers out there! I love you hear your feed back on what I write. I really enjoy reading and responding to your comments. I'm using this to experiment with different facets of my writing style and to narrow down who I am as a blogger and writer. Hopefully, you now have a blog that is more pleasing to look at than before! Oh, and to keep up more easily you can become a follower. On the right side column there is a follow button. All you need to do that is an email address. Then you can keep up with all the blogs you "follow" in Google reader. It make my life (aka my blog time) so much easier when I figured that out!

Thanks again for reading!


Stay tuned for more of my miracle story...I'm just getting started.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails