Friday, December 3, 2010

Tour de Home - Part Two

Ok, so the video tour isn't wanting to upload. However, I bring you some pictures of our upper floor.



Our bedroom dresser decor: I got the glitter tree and "noel" from Hobby Lobby for 50% off! The ornaments were $2 from the dollar store.

I love sparkle!



I put some pine cones on the bedside table. They smell like cinnamon!




I LOVE THIS!

This is a coffee filter wreath and it was SO easy to make.



These were a cheap K-Mart find. Not amazing, but they work.

The picture is just framed wrapping paper and the candle holder and candles were both gifted. The frame used to be brown, so I just spray painted it white. It looks so much better!



That's all folks! Next up is our little Christmas tree...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails